Choose read or listen to add a card to your active cards
飘进了脸上
piāo jìn le liǎn shàng
Floated into the face
孩子擦掉脸上的汗
hái zi cā diào liǎn shàng de hàn
Child wipes sweat from face
我的脸很圆。
wǒ de liǎn hěn yuán。
My face is very round.
狗狗舔我的脸
gǒu gǒu tiǎn wǒ de liǎn
The dog licks my face.
阳光照在我的脸上
yáng guāng zhào zài wǒ de liǎn shàng
The sun shines on my face
他擦掉脸上的血迹
tā cā diào liǎn shàng de xuè jì
He wiped the blood off his face
他擦掉脸上的泥土
tā cā diào liǎn shàng de ní tǔ
He wiped the dirt off his face
我需要跟你谈谈
wǒ xū yào gēn nǐ tán tán
I need to talk to you
我想去法国旅行。
wǒ xiǎng qù Fǎ guó lǚ xíng。
I want to travel to France.
人类喜欢听音乐。
rén lèi xǐ huan tīng yīn yuè。
Humans love to listen to music.