Choose read or listen to add a card to your active cards
不要碰金子
bù yào pèng jīn zi
Don't touch gold
花瓣的触感很温柔。
huā bàn de chù gǎn hěn wēn róu。
The petals are tender to the touch.
羊毛衫的手感很温柔。
yáng máo shān de shǒu gǎn hěn wēn róu。
The sweater feels soft to the touch.
别摸我的狗
bié mō wǒ de gǒu
Don't touch my dog
我可以摸一下这件毛衣吗?
wǒ kě yǐ mō yī xià zhè jiàn máo yī ma?
Can I touch this sweater?
她的手感很温柔。
tā de shǒu gǎn hěn wēn róu。
Her touch is very gentle.
不要摸博物馆里的展品。
bù yào mō bó wù guǎn lǐ de zhǎn pǐn。
Do not touch the exhibits in the museum.
我需要跟你谈谈
wǒ xū yào gēn nǐ tán tán
I need to talk to you
我要向你道歉。
wǒ yào xiàng nǐ dào qiàn。
I want to apologize to you.
穿什么衣服参加婚礼呢?
chuān shén me yī fu cān jiā hūn lǐ ne?
What to wear to the wedding?