委托
wěi tuō
to entrust, to trust, to commission
伪托
faking a modern object as an ancient one
Choose read or listen to add a card to your active cards
我喜欢喝鸡尾酒
wǒ xǐ huan hē jī wěi jiǔ
I like cocktails.
猴子有长长的尾巴。
hóu zi yǒu cháng cháng de wěi ba。
Monkeys have long tails.
你想喝什么鸡尾酒
nǐ xiǎng hē shén me jī wěi jiǔ
What cocktail would you like?
我做了一个鸡尾酒
wǒ zuò le yī gè jī wěi jiǔ
I made a cocktail.
小狗不停地摇尾巴。
xiǎo gǒu bù tíng de yáo wěi ba。
The puppy kept wagging its tail.
拜托你帮我买一瓶水
bài tuō nǐ bāng wǒ mǎi yī píng shuǐ
Please buy me a bottle of water
这首歌的结尾很好听
zhè shǒu gē de jié wěi hěn hǎo tīng
This song's ending is very good to listen to.
结尾的部分有点无聊
jié wěi de bù fen yǒu diǎn wú liáo
The ending part is a bit boring.
拜托你帮我翻译这封信。
bài tuō nǐ bāng wǒ fān yì zhè fēng xìn。
Please translate this letter for me.